Wednesday 11 November 2009

Finally! An update!!!


Hey there! Sorry for the long absence...been really hectic, what with being made redundant, doing a little freelance, and having interviews all over the country!!! Finally got myself sorted, and managed to snag some freelance work along the way...DOING ACTUAL COMICS!!!!! Which is truly cool, hard work, but truly cool...I'll post more on that in the future...

Anyway, here's a little of the stuff I've been doodling with lately...
(there's alot of stuff I can't show, NDS's and all...which is a shame!!!!)







These last 2 are for a mini idea my writing partner and I had featuring Wolverine, Punisher and Nick Fury ( the old version though!)...just more of a test for me with storytelling and inking style...more on that in another post as well...

Also: Anyone going to the http://www.thoughtbubblefestival.com/ Next weekend? there's some good artist there doing some demos/talsk...I'm heading down, see if I can get any sketches!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Laters.

4 comments:

Francis Vallejo said...

awesome!!

mack said...

Hey Francis! Glad you like the doodles!!! I'm a HUGE fan of your work...a real inspiration for me to try new ways of doing things!!!

Thanks again
-Mack.

Wesley Eggebrecht said...

Great stuff! You can spend your hold day looking through your sketches!!

David said...

Hey Mack, I was interested in offering you some paid comic work. Sometimes e mails get wonky, and your posts are from a while back, but I thought I'd give a shot.

Feel free to e mail me at davidlevack@gmail.com, I'd like to hear what your requested rates are. I have a project I think you'd be great on and you'd enjoy a lot.

thanks
-David